Wednesday 28 November 2012

Technical skills

Looking at other music videos, I have been observing what camera angles have been used and how they've been effective. For example, after looking at one of Cover Drive's music videos they tend to use a lot of low angle shots. 

There are also side-angle shots that I liked from the video, where they are not facing the camera at all
I like the low angle shots and might try it out during my solo shots when I am against the Black History mural.
I have also noticed that sometimes the camera movements are quite quick in the Cover Drive music video as this goes well with the tempo of the music, as the song I am doing has a similar tempo, I might try that idea too to create that fun, fast-paced impact. Additionally, quick cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment