Thursday 18 October 2012

Location ideas (2)

Originally, I was thinking to go to South Bank in London at the skatepark to ue the graffiti there but since I had never been there before I wasn't 100% sure it would work. However, I have visited that area recently and have taken pictures of the skatepark and the graffiti and have decided that I will use this location for a solo shot. The graffiti in this area is more artistic graffiti, which I think will reflct the London culture postively and will go with my song as my song is quite urban.






However, I'm still deciding which part I would like to use but I might use the wall in the 3rd photo.
This graffiti also reminds me of this photo of Cover Drive


I mainly want to use locations that are outside for my solo shots as I think the lighting will make it look better because being inside can sometimes make the clip look dull without the correct lighting but when being outside, theres the natural lighting but can also enhance that brightness and lighting by using foil on cardboard on the actor to get a better effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment