Monday 1 October 2012

Research & Planning: Ideas on locations

Possible locations to do some filming:
  • Brixton Market/Village, Electric Avenue, London
  • Westminster, London
  • School drama studio
+ videos from Barbados
I mainly want to go to London to do candid style shooting as it will match my Barbados videos, therefore giving the idea of Barbados coming to London. Either shot using a hand-held shot or a steadicam. I think going to Electric Avenue is a good place to do some filming for this song as Electric Avenue is the street that the singer Eddy Grant had a hit single about, therefore it is well known in the Caribbean community.

One of the places I will be doing a solo shot at.
 
 
 Here are two images of Brixton Market Villiage taken from Google images where I will be going to on the weekend to take pictures and decide which areas I want to shoot such as fruits, clothing and others foods but also has multicultural products.
I would like to use the school drama studio for the end minute for my music video as the drama studio has different coloured lightings and can set it to a party scene. However, I will not be using any wide/long shots as I do not want to reveal the mise-en-scene because I don't want it to look like it's fillmed in a school drama studio, therfore I will be focusing more on the lights, props and the people dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment