Monday 8 October 2012

Visualisation in Final Cut Pro.

I have started importing my videos from Barbados into Final Cut Pro and putting it along the timeline, this helps me visualise my video a bit more, the style, the mood and the way I want my shots to be taken. I want a lot of candid style videos of London to balance out the Barbados videos, however I might end up having more videos of London than Barbados. For the Barbados videos, I would like to put some effect on it (possibly) as well as the London videos to make them similar but yet they are shown differently as they are two completely different countries. Not completely sure what effect I want to go for, I will test some effects to see whether I think it goes or not, otherwise I'll keep it original but just enhance the colours to brighten them up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment