Monday 10 December 2012

9th December filming

Yesterday I filmed all my solo shots. I have looked back on it and I am happy with what I have recorded. Unfortunately, the tripod I was using was broken, therefore all the shots were handheld but I will make sure that it is not obvious in the video when I am editing.
I feel the filming went successful as I managed to film a few different angles e.g low angle, mid-shots, long shots, as well as getting some voyeurism shots. Additionally, movements of camera such as panning.
My main focus now is to import the footage and fit into the timeline and use Color Corrector & Color, this will enhance the colours in the footage to show the bright colours, which is important in my music video.
As said on previous post, my friend was able to do my hair and make-up like the lead singer of Cover Drive, which I was happy with.

However, I may have to re-film a few solo shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment