Tuesday 4 December 2012

Ancillary ideas & editing on Photoshop

Previously, I had written a post about an idea I had for the ancillary for the album artwork. If that does not go to plan then I will most likely use a white backdrop whilst wearing a costume that shows off the genre of the song and represents the idea of the music video for example the bright colours and the Barbados flag. But also edited on Photoshop by possibly using PSDs to enhance the colours or give it a different effect for example:
Original photo
Photo with a PSD
There are many different PSDs that create different effects on photos and if I test around with different PSDs I may find one that I am happy with to use on my album artwork.
I may possibly use Topaz on the photo too as this gives it a more smoother and cleaner finish to it. Also using gradient maps could create an interesting effect and testing with the lighting of it.
For example:
Original photo
Photo with gradient map and PSD

No comments:

Post a Comment