Saturday 9 February 2013

Analysis of my magazine promotion of Bajan Style album

By looking at other magazine promos of albums, I think I have followed the typical conventions. This is because I have kept the Cover Drive iconography of the text and it also fits with the genre of music.


It is common to use the album cover as the main image and centred in the advertisement, which is what I decided to do. The advertisement is eye catching as it is colourful with large fonts. The use of the record label logo in the bottom corner shows a typical convention used in the advertisements and a website to find out more about the artist. The type usually seems to be the same font on the album cover, which is why I kept the font that I used for Bajan Style to write the rest of the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment