Sunday 3 February 2013

Typography

Typography - The art or process of setting and arranging types and printing from them

In class we were looking at typography and created a few ideas on what we would do for our ancillary tasks. Here is a sketch I did that I thought would go with my album artwork.

A sketch of what I thought I could have on my front cover
A litte bit of help to help us decide what type to use
I found this useful as now I know what type I would like on my front cover as this can portray to the audience what style of music the album is about. For example by having Cover Drive bigger than Bajan Style shows that Cover Drive is the band and Bajan Style is the name of the album. There is a wide stroke, which emphasises the point of the band being called Cover Drive and to stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment