Friday 8 February 2013

Construction of my magazine promotion for Bajan Style album

 

How I constructed this:
  1. I created a new page on Photoshop to fit the dimensions of a magazine advert.
  2. I then used the original edited image of my album cover (without the text) and copied and pasted it into the new page. I considered the positioning of my image and the artist to be centre of the page. This is because then this way the audience could be drawn straight to the artist. That is why I used the bright colours to attract the audience's attention.
  3. After this I used the same type that I used on my album cover onto the magazine advert and copy and pasted the 'Cover Drive' from my album cover.
  4. The text at the bottom of the advert I had to make sure that it was positioned well as the first few times the text would either be too big, too small or too much on one side. I wanted to make sure that there was enough space between the texts as I didn't want all the text to be cramped into one small space and ot make sure the record label logo fit in correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment